Dog Training for Obedience & Manners
Training that’s Enjoyable
Obedience & manners training is for any dog at any age. Sessions are designed for dog parents seeking one-on-one training in the comfort of their own home. All sessions provide hands-on learning and practice.
We can help with:
- Foundation Training Skills (Focus, sit, down, come)
- Play Skills
- Impulse Control
- Confidence Building for Shy, Fearful or Anxious Dogs
- Leash Walking Skills
- Go to place
- Leave it / Drop it
- Being polite with guests and out in public
- Socialization (Intro to new people, dogs, sounds, & places)
- And much more!
A Humane & Fair Approach
Our approach is to teach owners how to guide their dogs to success. We do this by providing individual training and/or behavior plans that are customized based on the needs and goals of each dog and owner. All private lessons are one-on-one in the comfort of your home or other location(s) of your choice.(We do not provide quick fix approaches.)
Owners will learn how to:
- Train and work with their dog
- Change behavior and manage behavior
- Understand their dog and why their dog does what he or she does
- Develop an enjoyable relationship with their dog
- Set their dog up for success in and out of the home
- Create clear and consistent rules and boundaries
Why is training a dog important?
Training is important because:
- It teaches dog and owners obedience skills, life skills & social skills.
- Helps create a relationship between the dog and owner.
- Sets clear rules & boundaries.
- Helps prevent problem behaviors.
- Teaches owners about their dog and how to work with and manage their dog in specific situations
Heel work foundations
How to play
with your dog
“My family and I have been working with Anthony on training our dog Bradley. We have seen outstanding results with his techniques. Anthony is an exceptional trainer and is extremely well informed and up to date on the latest dog training methods.”