Humane, Positive & Professional
- Certified Dog Behavior Consultant by IAABC
- 7 Professional Certifications
- Recommended by Veterinarians, Behaviorists & Trainers
- Positive, Humane, Science-based Methods
- In-home & Virtual Training & Behavior Services
Benefits of Positive Reinforcement
Like you, I love my dog! There are various dog training methods and as a dog parent, I highly recommend positive reinforcement.
What is Positive Reinforcement?
Positive reinforcement means reinforcing your dog for doing the right behavior. When a behavior is reinforced, it is likely to be repeated. Reinforcement can be in the form of treats, praise, toys etc.
- Proven results for both training & behavior modification for dogs of all ages and breeds
- Training becomes enjoyable for your dog as he/she gets rewarded for a job well done
- Teaches skills while setting boundaries and rules in a clear and consistent manner
- Fosters a powerful relationship between the dog & dog owner using a friendly & humane approach
- DOES NOT USE: physical force, intimidation, fear tactics, electric shock collars, chokers, & prong collars
A Fun Education For You & Your Dog
Teaching the dog owner is just as important as, if not more important than, teaching the dog. This collaboration helps ensure that you have the skills you need to live with and work with your dog in a more enjoyable manner. I will work with you and your dog using a hands-on approach and positive reinforcement training methods.
Understanding how to work with and communicate with your dog is essential in forming a strong relationship, as well as in setting boundaries. My lessons are individually designed to each dog’s and each dog owner’s unique needs.
You will learn:
✓ Hands-on skills to teach your dog
✓ How to set your dog up for success both inside and outside of your home
✓ To communicate clearly while setting boundaries
✓ To understand what your dog is communicating through body language and behavior