Benefits of Positive Reinforcement
What is Positive Reinforcement?
Positive reinforcement means reinforcing your dog for doing the right behavior. When a behavior is reinforced, it is likely to be repeated. Reinforcement can be in the form of treats, praise, toys etc.
- Proven results for both training & behavior modification for dogs of all ages and breeds
- Training becomes enjoyable for your dog as he/she gets rewarded for a job well done
- Teaches skills while setting boundaries and rules in a clear and consistent manner
- Fosters a powerful relationship between the dog & dog owner using a friendly & humane approach
- DOES NOT USE: physical force, intimidation, fear tactics, electric shock collars, chokers, & prong collars
Anthony is genuine, kind and caring person! He was exceptionally patient and knowledgeable of training strategies to teach us how to manage our year and a half year old dog who is reactive to dogs and obsessed with squirrels. Anthony gave us the tools, tips and strategies to work with our boy and we have made, and are continuing to make, wonderful strides! “
“Katie Cameron of De Marinis Dog Training & Behavior has been working with both my 6 month old Wheaten and I for the past 3 months. I found Katie to be extremely knowledgeable about both theory and practice.”
If you are looking for a honest, loyal and extraordinary dog trainer & behavior consultant, then look no further. As a local Veterinarian on Long Island, I often refer dogs and puppies to Anthony from basic puppy training/socialization to severe aggression/anxiety. Anthony has a great way of approaching each dog with an open mind and gives honest answers and suggestions for owners. Working with Anthony will help open your eyes to triggers, body language and positive ideas that you may not have even considered prior.