Help for Dog Professionals
Welcome Dog Pro!
Do you have a tricky case? Are you feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you feel like something is not adding up? Help is here!
Sometimes we get a case that may feel over our heads and we need another set of eyes or just another opinion. Whether you are feeling stuck, need another opinion, are seeking guidance with creating a behavior plan or need help navigating a difficult conversation with a client; Anthony is here to lend a helping hand and guide you.
There are three (3) types of services Anthony can provide to Dog Pro’s:
- Option 1 – Case Reviews
- Option 2 – Collaboration/Observing
- Option 3 – Coaching
Let’s explore your options!
This is a one-on-one virtual session with Anthony where you can discuss a current case you are working on or a case you plan to work on. To prepare for this session you should:
- Provide the intake form the client provided to you at least 3 days prior to the session (if you have one)
- Provide your session notes / reports at least 3 days prior to the session (if you have any)
- Compile any video footage the owner has shared with you and/or any video footage you have from your sessions (Video will be reviewed during the virtual session together).
- Fill out our Case Review Intake Form
Rates discounted for Dog Pro’s
- 90 Minute Consult- $165
- 1 Hour Session- $135
This service is where Anthony will accompany you on your case, either virtually or in-person (rates vary). Anthony will observe what you are currently working on with the client, ask any additional questions and make recommendations. To prepare for this “ride-along” you should:
- Provide the intake form the client provided you at least 3 days prior to the session (if you have one)
- Provide any notes, reports, homework at least 3 days prior to the session etc.
- Video footage of any issues and/or of any lessons
- Fill out our Collaboration Intake Form
Please Note: Anthony will not have any engagement with the client after this session unless you have instructed him to do so. If you would like virtual sessions recorded, please ask when everyone is present on the screen.
- 90 Minute Consult with Client Present- Recommendations Provided – Inquire for rates
- 1 Hour Session with Client Present- Recommendations Provided – Inquire for rates
- 1 Hour Session without Client (trainer/consultant only)- $135
- 2 Hour Consultation- $335 (Rates may vary depending on distance of travel & severity of issues)
- 1 Hour Session- $180 + tax (Rates may vary depending on distance of travel & severity of issues)
Coaching services are meant to help trainers/consultants on a variety of topics. Some ideas of what coaching can cover include, but are not limited to:
- Discussing the logistics of a behavior consultation & how to run a behavior consultation
- Discussing a current case(s)
- Discussing how to navigate difficult conversations with clients and/or discussing when to decide to have difficult conversations with a client
- How to communicate with clients regarding specific issues/concerns
- Learning how to run your own training and behavior business
- Learn how to grow as a trainer and/or behavior consultant- where to go and how to do it
- Answer any of your general questions on anything!
Rates discounted for Dog Pro’s
- 90 Minutes- $165
- 1 Hour- $135
I have referred countless dog guardians, as well as dog pros to Anthony, as I truly trust his talent and knowledge to work with a wide range of behavior problems, especially in aggression cases. He is professional and compassionate with both the humans and animals that he helps, and is genuinely talented at working with “both ends of the leash.” Whether you just adopted your first puppy, have a behavior issue or you have been training dogs for years, I can highly recommend Anthony as a wonderful resource for all your dog training and behavior consulting needs!
Micheal Shikashio, CDBC
Founder of Aggressivedog.com
Anthony DeMarinis has quickly risen to the top of the dog behavior field, consistently proving himself to be one of the most ambitious, dedicated, passionate, insightful, and competent professionals in the dog training world. It has been a personal honor to mentor him, have him be among the first Licensed Family Dog Mediators in the United States leading a paradigm shift in the profession, and to be able to call him a friend.
Kim Brophey, CDBC, Applied Ethologist
Author of Meet Your Dog
Founder of L.E.G.S. Applied Ethology Family Dog Mediation Course
Anthony De Marinis is a highly educated and skilled behavior professional who I am privileged to call a mentor. No matter how much education one has, making the jump to more complex behavior work can be intimidating without qualified support. Support doesn’t get much more qualified than Anthony with his impeccable credentials, immense education and training, and extensive experience. If all that wasn’t enough, he is kind, open-minded and easy to talk to. I’m grateful technology makes it easy to access long distance support, and if you are looking for an extra set of eyes on a case, a second opinion, or even help creating a plan, I recommend Anthony without hesitation!
Shelly Wood, KPA-CPT
I refer to Anthony regularly and I also regularly consult with him when I need advice, a different point of view or just someone to talk a tough case through with. Anthony is always kind; responsive and most importantly, I walk away with great ideas and options to help my clients. Whether you are looking for basic skills or have a serious behavior issue, I highly recommend Anthony and have the utmost confidence in him.
Linda Keehn CDBC, CPDT-KA, ADT, DN-DBC, CSAT, FDM
Certified Dog Behavior Consultant- IAABC
As his first mentor, I have known Anthony since he started his journey as a dog trainer and behavior consultant. He has quickly become a very accomplished and gifted dog professional. He is an avid questioner and learner who has amassed a deep and wide range of skills. He has demonstrated his ability to teach those skills to his clients, and he brings kindness, a sense of humor and emotional intelligence to everything he does.
Vivian Arzoumanian, CDBC, CPDT, CBATI, PMCT2
Certified Dog Behavior Consultant- IAABC
I connected with Anthony via a dog training group we are in. Over time as I have gotten to know Anthony better, I have sought his help with behavior cases including one of my own dogs and dogs of clients. I am grateful for his expertise and help!
Elizabeth Droke, ADT-IAABC
I worked with Anthony virtually to consult for behavior issues like fence barking and fence reactivity for my senior Golden Labrador, Kai. He was very thorough with my case and took the time to provide effective strategies that were not previously suggested by the other behavior consultants and trainers. As a positive reinforcement based dog training professional myself, I highly recommend Anthony and his team for training and behavior needs.
I turned to Anthony for help with a greyhound NJGAP placed. She was exhibiting some fear based behaviors and has anxiety. We had our initial consultation(virtually) which lasted over 90 minutes via Zoom. I highly recommend Anthony to anyone needing help. He was responsive, thorough and caring.
Founder of NJ Greyhound Adoption Program