New Dog & Puppy Consultations
Professional Guidance Before Your New Dog Arrives
Check Out The Canine Classroom Podcast!
with Anthony De Marinis & Vinny Viola
Congratulations! So, you have a new puppy or adult dog coming home soon. Now what? Schedule a Pre-dog Consultation! This is designed to provide helpful advice and information before bringing home your new puppy or adult dog.
Pre-dog consultations can help with:
- New home acclimation
- House training
- Puppy proofing your home for success
- Confinement spaces
- The importance of crate training
- The importance of socialization
- Address goals and concerns
- Training concepts
- Management strategies
- Training options and how I can help
- Answers to questions & concerns
Preparing For Your Pre-dog Consultation
In preparation for your pre-dog Consultation you should:
- Write out your questions and concerns
- Have a notebook and pen ready to write down notes
Pre-dog Consultations generally last an hour and a half.