Online Video Consultations
Professional Help Live, In Real Time
All you need is a computer, ipad or cell phone with a web camera! Online Virtual Sessions are provided over live video chat in real time. This is a great option for dog owners who want to work with a certified behavior consultant and trainer. Regardless of where you live, we can help you!
Online Virtual Dog Training & Behavior Can Help With:
- Aggression such as issues towards people, children, other dogs, protective and territorial issues and more!
- Inter-dog Aggression: If your dogs are fighting or having issues, online training can help!
- Puppy Training: potty training, crate training, problem solving and management strategies, socialization, training skills & more!
- Manners Training: sit, down, focus, come, stay, drop it, leave it & much more!
- Fun Training & Relationship Building Games (Build confidence and a stronger bond with your dog)
- Fear, Anxiety & Phobia Issues: Desensitization and counterconditioning techniques to scary sounds, sights & more!
- Destructive Behavior such as digging, chewing etc.
- Relaxation Skills: helping your dog to learn to relax and settle
- Cooperative Care: Muzzle training, head halter acclimation, teaching your dog to accept body handling, holding still for ear cleaning and eye drops
- Housetraining and acclimation to the home
- Pre-dog preparation assistance (preparation before your new puppy or adult dog comes home!)
How Do Online Virtual Sessions Work?
Online Virtual Sessions work in a couple of ways. The most popular approach is using a computer, ipad or tablet device with a web camera and strong internet connection. If you do not have access to a web camera, phone calls can be arranged.
We use Zoom, which is a FREE online video chat program to our clients; not to mention it is easy to access. This makes online sessions stress-free and enjoyable for all!
Online Virtual Sessions can be done from anywhere in the world! This means you do not need to live near us to schedule a session.
To get started, fill out the intake form by clicking the “Get Started” button.
Preparing For Your Online Virtual Session
In preparation for your Online Virtual Session you should do the following:
- Write out any important questions you would like answers too.
- Keep a journal of any concerns or important incidents that have taken place so that they can be discussed.
- Capture video of the concerns/issues you would like help with (only if safe to do so!). You can email videos ahead of time.
- Have a notebook and pen ready to take notes.
Initial Consultation: 90 Min – 2 Hour / $150
1 Hour Follow-up Session: $100
45 Minute Follow-up: $75
30 Minute Follow-up: $50
Phone Consultation with your Veterinarian or Veterinary Behaviorist: $100
Payment can be made via PayPal prior to the session.
(Pricing may vary depending on time and if a typed report needs to be generated).
Education, Certifications, Memberships
De Marinis Dog Training Inc. is insured and bonded through the Business Insurers of The Carolina’s, PetCare Affiliates Insurance program.